Green Gables Guest House opened it's green gates to guests in May 2005.
The aim was to create a feeling of "home-from-home", providing guests with
comfortable accommodation & an exemplary level of service.
Green Gables Guest House is situated on the remaining portion of a farm & the 4 en-suite bedrooms & the 2 fully equipped self-catering units are all located in the converted farm house.
The dining room & guest lounge are situated next to the swimming pool & separate from the guest house accommodation.
The guest lounge has historical significance as it is situated in the building that was originally a trading store that was constructed in 1906, named "Shull's Trading Store". It stood in front of the original farm house.